Opening Show at AFF: House of Carolina Herrera



Here are some of the photos taken by my camera, 
yea, I know right I should have taken more and change to SLR for better photos



I know that everyone will dress well in their long gown or in a black and white cos that's what house of Herrera is known so I decided to go denims in this event. I added up neon accessories on my outfit. I got the top and skirt from Zara Forever New for my accessories and my match technocolor Loubies and  I dint fail (I guess) was asked to be taken photo by Harper's Bazaar staff which made me feel my style is eye catching to be asked to take a photo even though its not gonna publish Im still overwhelmed. 
Its my first Fashion that I attended to be as a blogger and its an international designer from New York which is before either Im modeling or watching and supporting my friend for her show. It simply show that my love for style, fashion is still with me and forever will remain within me:)

Wearing Denim Top and Skirt from Zara, Forever New Clutch and  Necklace, Hermes CDC, Christian Louboutin Heels, AP watch 

Credit to AFF Singapore Facebook for the Fashion Show Photos
















No comments:

Post a Comment