Last Day of AFF: Chalayan Fashion Show

These are some of the photos from the Fashion show taken from  AFF Facebook page



I know its really late for me to post this and I had this on my draft for so long. Been busy with my post birthday celebration. 
I absolutely love watching people in an event played dress up its almost a quiz for me spotting brands of their cloths and accessories, how they played their style and individuality. I guess,Im probably getting the strangest look from people that was checking their outfit that I wanna tell them, Hey I love your outfit and style. haha.. I really enjoyed the night taking photos with my co-bloggers. 

Top Bazaar in hongkong// H&M long skirt// Christian Louboutin Heels// Balenciaga Clutch//CDC Hermes// Accesorize Feather Earings// Audemars Piguet Watch




















No comments:

Post a Comment