Yellow Valentines!



MDS Dress/Aldo Wedge/ LV Palermo Bag/Marc Jacobs Watch

Happy Valentines Day!
Though February 14 is over here in Singapore, I won't forget to blog and greet everyone a Happy Hearts Day! My Valentines came early so I won't ask for more anymore, errrr! not really! I still hope when Harold get back home he planned for something.
I know that half from the globe is still celebrating and lots of couples still catching up and won't missed this special season of love. Spread the love to everyone.hugs and kisses......
I choose this yellow neon dress for this special blog that I got from MDS. A very playful design and eye catching, it doesn't just made me feel girly today but it has this positive vibes that its giving me. I would definitely wear this again specially this coming summer.

Photo by: Van Eisha





No comments:

Post a Comment