3 favorites













Micheal Kors Rose Gold Watch// Hermes Collier De Chien// Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Watch

I just got my new Micheal Kors in rose gold finally after a long wait and saving for it. Anyway last year I was suppose to get this for my birthday gift for my self but then I realize the gold is too extreme and eye catching when I tried it so I end up getting bronze Marc Jacobs watch that I usually wear here on my blog, then read some of the blog that Im following that the rose gold is more subtle and not too extreme. After a months of checking on the store in Orchard I finally have it on my wrist. 
I also decided to show you my 3 favorites (including the new member  Micheal Kors watch) I can wear them a million times. The Hermes CDC was a gift from Harold last Christmas, I didn't ask or expect for it cos it was just a dream for me. I like the edgy look and the huge silver studs on it. What I most like on it is here in Asia its so hard to get one even though you have money to buy it they won't sell it to you only to those selected known buyers, I mean branded buyers, but Im not one of them its just so glad to know Harold has a friend to help him got it, and became possible for me to have it. 
Third one is my ultimate love my AP watch. I can wear them wherever whenever, what I mean is either your in a pool, beach, I won't worry if it gets wet. Its also our kinda replacement to a couple ring cos its actually matchy watch of me and harold.
So whats your 3 favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment